Studying in China
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization. China’s economic progress in the last 30 years is unprecedented in world history. In just a few decades China has gone from one of the poorest countries in the world to a regional and global leader with a vibrant economy. Since 1980, China’s average annual growth rate was over 10% more than twice the United States and the European Union. China is now the world’s third largest economy. China’s cost of living is quite low compared to the United States, Canada, Australia and many parts of Europe. Food products and consumer goods are the least expensive items in China. A meal at a local restaurant for one person could cost one or two dollars.
Getting around in China is convenient and inexpensive thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems.
Advantages of Studying in China
- A recent economic and industrial hub and driver of global growth thereby attracting students and scholars from all over the world
- The University is located at the Center of China, with good proximity to the commercial hubs in the South and the industrialize East.
- Top quality infrastructural and learning facilities comparable with the very best school in the world.
- Huge pool of international students in the city and cities beyond
- Tuition fees lower than western Europe’s and most Asian countries yet providing quality service and beautiful environment.
- Chance to school and chase your business/trade dreams in the world most dynamic trading center.
- Less stressful admission requirements and process.
- Employment Advantage
- Quality of Education and international Recognition
- Travel and exploration
Get more information on studying in China by visiting the Study in China website.
Ready to Apply?
Find out more about our application process.
Find answers and general information about our programs and procedures.