INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION EXHIBITION
With over a decade track record, B&S Educational services is delighted to invite you to her maiden edition Education Fair 2019.
The fair is designed to provide prospective students in High School, parents, Youth Corp members, Workers, Entrepreneurs and anyone who has the desire to study abroad to gain up-to date information and have one on one contact with international institutions
representatives that will be present at the fair. Aside the exhibition, Representatives will have opportunity to make a 15 minutes presentation on their institution.
There will be talks on visa application process by embassy representatives.
B&S Education would like to invite you to first education fair that will be holding in Abuja Nigeria on the 1st of June 2019.
We are concerned about getting quality education for Nigerian citizens and that is why we are inviting our prestigious university partners to exhibit this year at our maiden exhibition.
TOP Ten destination for Nigerian students, statistics by UNESCO
- United Kingdom – 16,072
- United States – 11,167
- Malaysia – 11,052
- Ghana – 9,127
- Benin – 7,809
- Canada – 5,982
- South Africa – 3,077
- Ukraine – 3,035
- Saudi Arabia – 2,093
- India – 2,088
Total number of mobile students abroad 89,094
We welcome the following entities to join B&S International Education Exhibition:
- PROVIDERS OF
a) Graduate Education
b) Undergraduate Education
c) High School Education
d) Pre-University Preparation Courses
e) Language Training
- Credential Evaluation Organizations
- Foreign Embassies / Consulates
- Professional Associations
- Commercial Entities: Banks, Insurance Companies, Airlines, Computer Companies etc.
- Other entities approved by the Organizing Committee
The Education fair has the following features compared with other education exhibitions in
- Career talks: students will gain insight on areas of job opportunities
- More choices – Exhibitors are provided a wide range of promotion opportunities during the
Exhibition. Please contact the Organizing Committee for more details.
- Strong support. presence of government bodies
- Extensive Media Coverage
STEPS AFTER SIGNING UP FOR THE EXHIBITION
GENERAL SERVICES (BADGE REQUEST)
Every exhibitor is requested to provide the name and position held of each member of its team to
the Organizing Committee. Hand-written badges will be available over the counter during the
exhibition while typewritten badges are provided only if the name list is submitted to the
Organizing Committee before 15th of May, 2019.
GENERAL SERVICES (DIRECTORY ENTRY)
Each fully paid exhibitor is entitled to publish a 100-word description, English, in the Official
Catalog free of charge. The text should be accompanied by the exhibitor’s address, telephone
and fax numbers, email address and website in a given form and submitted not later than 30th of
April, 2019. The description shall not contain any meanings that are not factual or misleading
and the Organizing Committee reserves full rights to refuse or amend the description. We
strongly recommend you to submit the text by email.
* Under no circumstances will the description be published if the exhibitor fails to make full
payment before the payment deadline.
Instead of repeating the answers one thousand times to students, you may find the seminar facilities a useful means to introduce your institution and answer the FAQs. Each session of seminar lasts fifteen minutes and the seminar area is equipped with sound equipment and a
beamer. The capacity of the seminar area is not less than 50 persons.
Note: The Organizer reserves the right to finalize the schedule
OPTIONAL SERVICES (INVITATION LETTER)
International participants are advised to come on their business visas. According to relevant regulations invitation letters are required to support business visa applications. Participants requesting this service should supply the following information. (Deadline: April 30 th 2019)
- Full name as shown on the passport
- Passport number
- Position held
- Port of Departure
- Expected dates of entry and exit
OPTIONAL SERVICES (LODGING)
Exhibitors may take advantage of the special rate arrangements exclusively made for B&S delegates. Bookings must be made through the Organizing Committee. (Deadline: May 10 2019)
- ★★★★ Sheraton Hotel and Towers (Same venue)
- ★★★★ Nordic Hotel (15 mins by car)
RATE AND ENTITLEMENTS
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Abuja
Day & Date
Saturday 1st of June 2019
Early Bird Rate (30th of March 2019)
($3400 /£2500 /€2800)
The rates include the following package and entitlement
- A table average on size L 120 cm X W 50 cm. Four chair and waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- Listing and logo on all flyers, advertisements, banner, publication, etc.
- Free exhibitor profile on the fair landing page
NAME: B&S Educational Services
Account Number: 1011289196
BANK: Zenith Bank
NOTE: proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com