INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION EXHIBITION
With over a decade track record, B&S Educational services is delighted to invite you to her Education Fair.
The fair is designed to provide prospective students in High School, parents, Youth Corp members, Workers, Entrepreneurs and anyone who has the desire to study abroad to gain up-to date information and have one on one contact with international institutions
representatives that will be present at the fair. Aside the exhibition, Representatives will have opportunity to make a 15 minutes presentation on their institution.
There will be talks on visa application process by embassy representatives.
B&S Education would like to invite you to first education fair that will be holding in Abuja, Kano and Benin from the 18th to 23rd of November 2019.
We are concerned about getting quality education for Nigerian citizens and that is why we are inviting our prestigious university partners to exhibit this year at our maiden exhibition.
TOP Ten destination for Nigerian students, statistics by UNESCO
- United Kingdom – 16,072
- United States – 11,167
- Malaysia – 11,052
- Ghana – 9,127
- Benin – 7,809
- Canada – 5,982
- South Africa – 3,077
- Ukraine – 3,035
- Saudi Arabia – 2,093
- India – 2,088
Total number of mobile students abroad 89,094
We welcome the following entities to join B&S International Education Exhibition:
- PROVIDERS OF
a) Graduate Education
b) Undergraduate Education
c) High School Education
d) Pre-University Preparation Courses
e) Language Training
- Credential Evaluation Organizations
- Foreign Embassies / Consulates
- Professional Associations
- Commercial Entities: Banks, Insurance Companies, Airlines, Computer Companies etc.
- Other entities approved by the Organizing Committee
The Education fair has the following features compared with other education exhibitions in
- Career talks: students will gain insight on areas of job opportunities
- More choices – Exhibitors are provided a wide range of promotion opportunities during the
Exhibition. Please contact the Organizing Committee for more details.
- Strong support. presence of government bodies
- Extensive Media Coverage
RATE AND ENTITLEMENTS
18th and 23rd of November 2019
£1500 (£500 discount)
The rates include the following package and entitlement
- A table average on size L 120 cm X W 50 cm. Four chair and waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- Listing and logo on all flyers, advertisements, banner, publication, etc.
- Free exhibitor profile on the fair landing page
NAME: B&S Educational Services
Account Number: 1011289196
BANK: Zenith Bank
NOTE: proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com