Q: What institutions does B&S education represent?
A: B&S Education represents institutions in different countries, which includes USA, UK, Canada, U.A.E., South Africa, Malaysia, India, etc.

Q: When do I need to apply?
A: You are advised to apply as soon as you make up your mind and you have a sponsor to finance your education. Because of visa application,4 months before the start date is recommended.

Q: Why do I need to involve my sponsor in my application process?
A: Your sponsor is the one to pay for your tuition fee and cost of living while you are studying abroad, it is important that he/she is aware and prepared to make necessary payments as at when due and his/her involvements from the initial stage of your application will prepare him/her and put your mind and your counselor’s at rest.

Q: What types of subjects can I apply for through B&S Education?
A: You can apply for any course of your choice.

Q: Why do I have to make a deposit payment to the institution?
A: Some institutions do require deposit payments from students and this shows your commitment and genuineness in studying abroad. The deposit will be refunded in the case of visa rejection.

Q: When do I make the deposit payment to the institution?
A:Usually you make deposit after you have received an offer from the institution.The amount of deposit to be made is usually stated in the offer letter.

Q: Who do I make my deposit draft payable to?
A: Bankers draft should be made in the name of the institution.

Q: Can I pay my tuition fees by installments?
A: Most institutions accept payments made in installment, but some require full payment.

Q: How easy is it to get a student visa to study abroad?
A: It is important that you apply early and submit necessary documents, B&S education offer visa counseling sessions which start immediately you accept an offer from the institution.

Q: What does it cost to study abroad?
A: This depends on the country, for instance to study in Canada is cheaper than studying in the UK, while studying in U.A.E. is cheaper than studying in Canada. However you should keep in mind that apart from tuition fees, you need to budget for your living expenses which includes accommodation, feeding, clothing, books, transportation etc.

Q: Can I get a scholarship?
A: Some institutions do have scholarships which you can apply for once you have an offer, you can also source for scholarship from your local or federal government.

Ready to Apply?

Find out more about ourĀ applicationĀ process.

Close Menu